Tour Code: AJ/SS-05
No of Pax : Min 2
Validity : 15 Jan 2014 -15th Dec 2014
Vehicle : 7 Seater Safari Minivan
Starts : Nairobi-Jkia
Ends : Nairobi-Jkia
Day 1: Nairobi
On arrival at Nairobi International Airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to Norfolk Hotel for overnight. BB
Day 2: Tsavo West
Drive to Tsavo West National Park and Finch Hattons for lunch. Then take game drive which may be glorious with sightings of the great lesser kudu, elephant herds, lion or cheetah. Overnight at Finch Hattons (Full board)
Day 3: Tsavo West
Luxuriate in a full day at Tsavo with morning and afternoon game.Overnight at Finch Hattons. (Full board).
Day 4: Amboseli
Drive across Chyulu Hills and Shetani lava flow to Mzima Springs, to observe the underwater life of hippos and crocodiles. Proceed to Amboseli National Park. Take lunch. Then take a game drive in the park to encounter lion, giraffe, elephant, and Cheetah. Overnight at Tortillas Camp (Full board).
Day 5: Amboseli
Relish in full day game drives in Amboseli with morning and afternoon. Overnight at Tortilis Camp. (Full board)
Day 6: Nairobi - Masai Mara
Take breakfast and drive back to Nairobi. Have Lunch at the famous Carnivore Restaurant where all kinds of game meat can be tasted. After lunch, transfer to the airport for your afternoon flight to Masai Mara and settle in at your Governors Camp for your overnight. (BLD)
Days 7 - 8: Masai Mara
Spend the days in the Masai Mara with morning and afternoon game drives. Introduce yourself to the large herds of plain game and the numerous predators, which have made the reserve so famous. Masai Mara is also home to the renowned black-maned lion. Meals and overnight at Governors Camp. (BLD)
Day 9: Nairobi
After breakfast, fly back to Nairobi where you connect with your homebound flight. In the event of a late evening departure, an optional day room can be reserved for you to relax and freshen up before you transfer to the airport.
What You Get
- Accommodation and meals as per program
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven Private safari minivan or 4x4 Land Cruiser at a supplement both with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary at current level
- All meet and greet services and services of English Speaking guide
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Guaranteed window seat – based on maximum 6 pax per vehicle
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication
- Flying doctors coverage: Covers you within East Africa for a period of 14 days. In the eventuality of a medical emergency, you will be airlifted to Nairobi where you will be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient.
What You Don’t Get
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Visa fees
- Laundry, drinks
- Any other services not mentioned above as inclusive.
Note; This is only a proposal and the rates quoted are current and subject to change without prior notice, confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of booking.