Tour Code : AJ/SS-04
No of Pax : Min 2
Validity : 15 Jan 2014 -15th Dec 2014
Vehicle : 7 Seater Safari Minivan
Starts : Nairobi-Jkia
Ends : Nairobi-Jkia
Day 1: Nairobi to Lake Nakuru
Pick up from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and leaving Nairobi you will drive up the spectacular Great Rift Valley, passing Lakes Naivasha and Elmenteita before arriving at Lake Nakuru National Park and into Lake Nakuru Lodge in time for lunch. In the afternoon enjoy your first glimpse of the Lake's fabled 1.2 million flamingos, perhaps find rhinos grazing on the lakeshore (this park is the nation's largest rhino sanctuary), and arrive back at the Lodge in time for a swim and thereafter a sumptuous buffet supper.
Dinner and Overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge – LDBB
Day 2: Game drive in Masai Mara
Leaving Lake Nakuru Lodge after breakfast, continue up the floor of Rift to arrive at the Masai Mara Sopa Lodge in time for lunch and spend the afternoon game-viewing across the rolling savannah plains of the famous Masai Mara National Reserve. Dinner and Overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge – LDBB
Day 3: On safari in the Mara
Enjoy a whole day on safari in one of the world's most famous reserves. Offering an abundance of herbivores, the Mara makes the ideal hunting ground for Kenya's famous ‘big cats' and hosts her largest population of lions. Historically teeming with wildlife, the Mara is famous for the large herds of elephant and buffalo that meander its plains. Spend the night in the luxurious. Dinner and Overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge – LDBB
Day 4: Return to Nairobi
Drive or fly back (flight at additional cost) to Nairobi and take lunch at the famous Carnivore Restaurant with its glowing BBQs serving all manner of meats to include ostrich, crocodile and many more (plus fish, vegetarian choices, salads etc). Thereafter you will be transferred to the airport and be assisted to board your home bound flight.
What You Get
- Accommodation and meals as per program
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven Private safari minivan or 4x4 Land Cruiser at a supplement both with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary at current level
- All meet and greet services and services of English Speaking guide
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Guaranteed window seat – based on maximum 6 pax per vehicle
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication
- Flying doctors coverage: Covers you within East Africa for a period of 14 days. In the eventuality of a medical emergency, you will be airlifted to Nairobi where you will be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient.
What You Don’t Get
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Visa fees
- Laundry, drinks
- Any other services not mentioned above as inclusive.
Note; This is only a proposal and the rates quoted are current and subject to change without prior notice, confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of booking.