Tour Code: AJ/SS-03
No of Pax : Min 2
Validity : 15 Jan 2014 -15th Dec 2014
Vehicle : 7 Seater Safari Minivan
Starts : Nairobi-Jkia
Ends : Nairobi-Jkia
Day 1: Nairobi
On arrival you are met and transferred to your hotel for overnight at Stanley Hotel, which is on breakfast and bed basis. Overnight at Sarova Stanley Lodge – BB
Day 2: Masai Mara
After breakfast, leave Nairobi and head to the south to reach the games' paradise the Masai Mara. After lunch Proceed for an afternoon game drive which will introduce you to the giant herds of plains game and the numerous predators that have made the reserve so famous. Transfer back to your lodge. Dinner and Overnight at Mara Sarova Camp – LDBB
Day 3: Masai Mara
Have fun game viewing in the Mara where all the Big Five as well as a variety of antelopes and lesser kudu may be observed. Dinner and Overnight at Mara Sarova Camp – LDBB
Day 4: Lake Nakuru
Leave early morning for a game drive to Lake Nakuru Lodge just on the shores of Lake Nakuru. After lunch take an afternoon game drive along the shore where you may spot the elusive the recently introduced Rotschild's giraffe, leopard, and many species of birds. Dinner and Overnight at Sarova Lion Hill Lodge – LDBB
Day 5-Days 6: Amboseli
Transfer to Amboseli National Park and the legendary Mt. Kilimanjaro. Home to the proud and brightly painted Masai tribe, the acacia woodlands and grasslands of the park harbors plenty of game including lion, hyena, buffalo, cheetah wildebeest and zebra. A game drive follows a lunch in the park. Spend the second day game viewing, and the hot hours of the day at your lodge . Dinner and Overnight at Ol Tukai Lodge – LDBB
Day 7: Nairobi
After breakfast, drive or fly back to Nairobi. After lunch at the Carnivore Restaurant transfer to the airport for your homebound flight. For those with a late night flight out, an optional day room can be reserved for you to relax and freshen up before you depart.
What You Get
- Accommodation and meals as per program
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven Private safari minivan or 4x4 Land Cruiser at a supplement both with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary at current level
- All meet and greet services and services of English Speaking guide
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Guaranteed window seat – based on maximum 6 pax per vehicle
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication
- Flying doctors coverage: Covers you within East Africa for a period of 14 days. In the eventuality of a medical emergency, you will be airlifted to Nairobi where you will be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient.
What You Don’t Get
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Visa fees
- Laundry, drinks
- Any other services not mentioned above as inclusive.
Note; This is only a proposal and the rates quoted are current and subject to change without prior notice, confirmation will be subject to availability at the time of booking.